|Operating System||Version||File Format||Size|
|macOS Sonoma||12.0||ISO||14 GB|
macOS Sonoma is the latest operating system released by Apple Inc. It comes with a range of new features and improvements, making it an exciting upgrade for Mac users. In this article, we will guide you on how to download the macOS Sonoma ISO image for a virtual machine.
Before proceeding with the download, make sure you have the following:
- A reliable internet connection.
- Sufficient storage space on your computer or external drive.
- A virtual machine software installed on your computer, such as VirtualBox or VMware.
Step 1: Check System Requirements
Before downloading macOS Sonoma, ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. The following are the recommended specifications:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher.
- RAM: 8 GB or more.
- Storage: 50 GB of free space.
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 or later.
Step 2: Download macOS Sonoma ISO Image
To download the macOS Sonoma ISO image, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your mac and navigate to the official Apple website.
- Go to the macOS Sonoma page.
- Click on the “Download” button to initiate the download process.
- After the download is complete, you need to install macOS utility. The macOS utility ensures for you to download the macOS Sonoma from the App store, even if it is in the beta version.
- The final step is to convert the macOS Sonoma dmg to an ISO file using the these commands on the terminal.
Or you can download directly download macOS Sonoma ISO from the below cloud storage.
Step 3: Set Up a Virtual Machine
Once you have downloaded the macOS Sonoma ISO image, you can set up a virtual machine using software like VirtualBox or VMware. Here’s how:
- Open your virtual machine software.
- Click on “New” to create a new virtual machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure the virtual machine settings.
- When prompted to select an operating system, choose “macOS”.
- Browse and select the downloaded macOS Sonoma ISO image as the installation media.
- Also, make sure to provide the virtual machine at least 4 GB of RAM.
Here is a Detail Step-by-Step Article on How to Install macOS Sonoma on VirtualBox in Windows 11/10.
Step 4: Install macOS Sonoma
After setting up the virtual machine, you can proceed with installing macOS Sonoma:
- Start the virtual machine.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install macOS Sonoma.
- Select your preferred language, keyboard layout, and other settings.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose the installation location and click “Install.”
In this article, we provided a step-by-step guide on how to download the macOS Sonoma ISO image for a virtual machine. Make sure to check your system requirements before proceeding with the installation process.